We’re delighted to announce a new partner!
Dexory have partnered with Rippl to deliver recognition, reward and benefits through a streamlined employee engagement platform.
Dexory delivers digital twin technology through smart AI and robotics for the logistics and supply-chain industry to create the warehouse of the future. ‘Dexory Rewards’, delivered by Rippl, will support Dexory’s mission to transform operations management by nurturing and empowering the talent behind their brand.
Employee engagement, streamlined.
In an exciting phase of evolution, Dexory needed to proactively embed their developing culture into all corners of the business. They were looking to better connect and engage their hybrid teams, plus elevate their employee value proposition (EVP) to secure the best future talent in a competitive market. Another key focus for Dexory was to launch a brand-new, dynamic benefits package that holistically supports their people in the moment of need. Impressed with Rippl’s streamlined technology, Dexory launched a personalised platform delivering recognition, reward and benefits, all under one roof.
Branded exclusively to Dexory, ’Dexory Rewards’ ensures employees feel connected wherever they are. Accessible via desktop and app, the cloud-based platform elevates the People experience through blend of features:
- Social timeline: Centralising all communications, enabling Dexory to share instant news, updates and successes with the whole workforce or specific employee groups.
- Benefits: A dedicated benefits hub offering around-the-clock access to a diverse range of discounts, support and services, including Employee Assistance Programme and dental care.
- Recognition: In-platform recognition cards, award nominations and service milestone celebrations to boost connectivity and engagement at the touch of a button.
- Reward: Digital vouchers or wallet points enable managers to take recognition to the next level, instantly.
- Reporting dashboard: Live data insights track engagement rates and overall programme impact.
Since launch, ‘Dexory Rewards’ has already seen impressive results – within its first 24 hours, more than 50% of Dexory employees were registered on the platform.
“When looking for a benefits platform, we found the market all had much of a muchness with their offering, however, when we spoke with Rippl, it was so much more than a benefits platform. It combined reward, recognition and benefits as a whole package and we all know how hard it is to find a solution that offers all three. We are really looking forward to having our team explore this new platform and sharing our results with everyone as it evolves.” – Jenna Cotton, Head of Culture, People & Talent, Dexory
“We’re thrilled to embark on this journey with Dexory, a forward-thinking business that shares our passion for innovation and nurturing talent. Together, we’ll elevate the employee experience, fostering a collaborative and engaged workforce to drive success in the ever-evolving landscape of industry.” – Ciaran Sheehy, Customer Success Manager, Rippl
Want to discover how Rippl can transform the employee experience for your people? Chat to one of our friendly experts.