Why implement a culture of recognition?
Just like customers, employees expect a world-class experience from their organisation. And 44% report leaving their last role due to feeling undervalued. Recognition has never been more key in setting a brand apart in the race to attract and retain talent through defining a culture and engagement strategy like no other.
Despite growing evidence, recognition too often remains overlooked in its power to not only transform an employer brand but also unleash its employees’ potential. Growing demand from employees to feel valued and supported at work has also now made delivering recognition both a moral and commercial imperative for businesses who want to sharpen their competitive edge.
Especially with 35% of employees predicted to leave their role this year, rising to 40% for deskless workers.
Download your one-stop-shop to implement a world-class culture and engagement strategy that sets your brand apart:
- Learn industry statistics demonstrating the moral and business case for prioritising a recognition culture.
- Identify the 6 most common mistakes businesses make in their approach to recognition programmes.
- Discover a checklist for reimagining traditional, low-impact recognition and delivering an agile experience to all.
- Explore how to build, maximise and evidence a culture of recognition at every level within the business using the 7-step Recognition Pyramid.
- Examine real-world examples of how recognition has transformed People strategies for leading brands.
- Access a free handy template for building a compelling business case for stakeholders.
If you want to discover how Rippl can elevate your culture and engagement strategy, chat to us.