Employees now seek more. They want to feel valued and meaningfully supported by their employer as they navigate a climate more challenging than ever. Employee benefits have never played a more vital role in delivering on this and sharpening a brand’s EVP in an intensely competitive market.
However, the current landscape shows significant disparity between what employees need, and how businesses are responding.
75% of employees say they’re more likely to stay with their employer due to the perks on offer, yet 85% say they don’t have clear knowledge of the benefits available to them and only 18% believe their employer fully understands their needs. And now with latest data showing employee dissatisfaction with benefits is at its lowest in 10 years, tick-box strategies are no longer cutting it for businesses looking to maximise and retain their people.
Rippl’s Ultimate Guide to Employee Benefits is here to provide a one-stop-shop for your business to reimagine its approach and deliver a perks strategy with a difference.
Download your free copy to:
- Understand current market statistics – the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
- Learn the 5 critical influences shaping a changed benefits market, and why so many businesses are struggling to keep up.
- Explore the influence of Millennial and Gen Z talent in shaking things up for HR, and the perks they’re seeking from their employer.
- Examine the 4 common barriers resulting in underutilised benefits packages delivering low impact and poor ROI.
- Launch Rippl’s Benefits Matrix for your organisation: a 4-step approach to design, deliver, define and deploy a benefits strategy that’s personalised to the needs of your business and its people by:
- Creating a feedback framework to understand the needs of your workforce.
- Tailoring a package reflecting these needs, scored on strategic objectives including wellbeing focus, generational audience, industry desirability and business urgency.
- Identifying the success measures to evidence both short- and long-term programme success.
- Recognising the features and capabilities you’re looking for in your programme to help identify the best software.
Simply fill in a few details below to get started.