Rippl is excited to announce a new partner!
Charlie Bigham’s has launched Rippl to transform their employee engagement strategy through a streamlined recognition and benefits programme.
A proudly certified B Corp organisation, Charlie Bigham’s has been creating delicious recipes for over 25 years, all of which are hand-prepared in small batches and made the way you would at home. With a growing workforce of over 700 employees, across two kitchens, Bigham’s platform, ‘The Pantry’, will engage and nurture the people behind the brand.
A streamlined, scalable solution.
Bigham’s place their people at the core of everything they do, making active strides to ensure employees feel valued and appreciated. However, delivering a manual peer-to-peer recognition programme alongside a separate digital benefits app was challenging due to a geographically dispersed team.
With 60% of employees being deskless, Bigham’s needed a solution that streamlined both recognition and benefits, whilst reaching all corners of their workforce split between London and Somerset. Seeking an accessible and scalable platform to empower all their people, Bigham’s chose to partner with Rippl.
‘The Pantry’ platform.
Branded exclusively to the Bigham’s brand, Rippl launched ‘The Pantry’ – a cloud-based platform accessible via desktop and app, with a personalised blend of features including:
- Recognition: In-platform peer-to-peer recognition, employee nominations and service milestone celebrations in a centralised social timeline visible to all. Limitless engagement at the touch of a button.
- Benefits: A dedicated zone hosting Bigham’s existing employee benefit schemes including Cycle to Work, Employee Assistance Programme and travel Season Tickets.
- Discounted vouchers: Instant purchasing through an in-platform marketplace of over 150 retailers providing significant savings, including up to 5% off supermarket shops and 12% off in leading restaurants.
- Feedback and surveys: Dynamic employee feedback loops enabled through surveys, polls, and idea submissions.
- Reporting dashboard: Trackable programme impact and engagement trends via live data insights.
Read the full case study here to explore the impact ‘The Pantry’ is already delivering to Bigham’s employees since its launch in late Autumn 2022.
“Working with the team at Rippl has been incredibly rewarding for everyone involved. We were supported throughout our journey through regular communication from the Rippl team and a dedicated account manager. Through the Rippl platform, we were able to put our vision for our people into action and significantly increase recognition and engagement amongst our team. Peer-to-peer recognition, and visibility of it, has significantly increased, whilst our managers continue to recognise people who demonstrate our values. We look forward to continuing our partnership and getting even more people on the platform!” – Mary Louca, People Business Partner, Bigham’s
“It’s been such a pleasure working with Charlie Bigham’s – they have such an iconic brand and it’s clear since working with them how passionate they are about putting people at the focus of their business. It therefore gives us at Rippl an incredible opportunity to support the fantastic initiatives around employee recognition to enhance engagement. We can’t wait to see what the future holds.” – Samantha Harris, Sales & Marketing Director, Rippl
To find out how Rippl can transform your employee engagement strategy, chat to us or book a demo.