Emma Bridgewater launches recognition, reward and benefits with Rippl
Leading ceramics manufacturer and proudly certified B Corp organisation, Emma Bridgewater, has partnered with Rippl to streamline recognition, reward and benefits to the brilliant people behind their brand.
Founded in Stoke-on-Trent in 1984, Emma Bridgewater has remained family-owned since and is known for their classic and modern pottery, homeware and lifestyle products. With a growing workforce of over 400 employees, Emma Bridgewater wanted to reimagine how they engaged and supported their dispersed teams.
Scaling and streamlining engagement.
Looking to better connect and empower the teams dispersed across their 7 UK locations, Emma Bridgewater were seeking a solution that streamlined existing HR processes, championed an exceptional recognition and reward culture, and elevated their benefits offer. Crucially, they needed to leverage mobile technology to engage frontline employees.
Whilst they already delivered engagement and communications via a colleague Facebook group, managing this was manual and time-consuming and didn’t reflect an established recognition and reward programme. Additionally, their benefits offer was limited and not easily accessible.
Emma Bridgewater wanted to reimagine their People experience with a platform that streamlined everything into the pockets of their frontline and office staff.
Partnering with Rippl, the ‘My EB’ recognition, reward and benefits platform launched.
Through close collaboration and ideation workshops, Rippl designed and delivered a personalised blend of features to create the ‘My EB’ desktop and mobile app:
- Social timeline. Within an exclusively branded platform that centralises updates, recognitions and news, enabling peers to react and comment in a digital community that feels like home.
- Recognition. Every triumph big and small is celebrated with branded digital recognition cards that can be delivered either privately or publicly by both managers and peers to celebrate a colleague. Plus, clever automations ensure no long-service milestone or employee birthday is ever missed.
- Reward. Managers can pair recognitions with optional digital reward points for employees to redeem within the in-platform discounted voucher catalogue, choosing from over 700 retail, hospitality and travel brands. Reward is further elevated by competitions including staff prize draws.
- Benefits. A dedicated hub streamlines Emma Bridgewater’s existing benefits extended with a bespoke blend of perks from Rippl’s Benefits Catalogue, including cinema and film savings, discounted gym memberships, Cycle to Work Scheme, private healthcare and much more, accessible 27/4 wherever employees are.
- ‘InfoHub’. A learning zone hosting the company handbook, staff policies, health and wellbeing initiatives as well as strategies aligned to Emma Bridgewater’s People Plan roadmap.
- News. Weekly updates and news from the business keeps teams engaged and up to date.
- Community groups. Dedicated safe spaces support, educate and empower Emma Bridgewater’s community groups including Mental Health, LGBTQ+, D&I Champions and Menopause Awareness.
- Polls. In-platform live polling opportunities amplify employee voices across the business.
- Reporting. Live data dashboard provides real-time insights around programme adoption and engagement.
Explore the case study to discover the elevated and multi-dimensional engagement ‘My EB’ has already delivered in its first 6 weeks.
“We’ve already seen high levels of engagement across the business with non-management colleagues displaying confidence in recognising other colleagues and teams which is a real development for the business. One of our challenges is to remove barriers and reduce silo working, and through My EB we’re already seeing great recognition across departments which is helping to connect employees and improve their understanding and appreciation of other colleagues and their achievements.” – Observation from Emma Bridgewater Onboarding Team
“Using the supermarket shopping vouchers each month is brilliant and is helping me to better manage money and budgets and avoid going into my overdraft!” – HR Business Partner
“My EB was quick to download and begin using. I’ve used a couple of vouchers already in Primark and Toy Entertainer which has been really good. I was recognised as one of the initial group of people to download the app which was a really nice thing.” – Sponge Decorator
Why be average when you can be more? Talk to us to discover how Rippl can reimagine your employee engagement strategy.