Rippl Shortlisted in Reward Strategy 2023 Incentives Awards
Rippl has proudly been shortlisted under five categories in the 2023 Reward Strategy Incentives Awards!
Our mission is to create happier, more motivated, more productive employees across the globe. We achieve this by uniquely streamlining recognition, reward, benefits and incentives to deliver multi-dimensional employee engagement all under one roof. And we’re making waves.
Reward Strategy have announced Rippl as a finalist for:
- Best Technology Provider of the Year
- Best Use of Technology in a Programme
- Best Recognition and Reward Programme (Agency) in partnership with bp
- Best Sales Incentive Programme in partnership with Volvo Car UK
- Best Sales Incentive Programme in partnership with Vaillant Group
The Incentive Awards are one of the most respected global awards programmes celebrating industry excellence in delivering incentives, reward and recognition. Established in 2015, the awards recognise businesses of all industries and sizes for exemplifying tangible impact on the People experience. Finalists are judged by a prestigious panel of People, Reward and Commercial leaders from global organisations.
The awards ceremony, taking place in September, brings together Finalists alongside industry key decision makers to celebrate exceptional impact delivered across the year.
The Rippl effect
At Rippl, we don’t believe in average employee engagement. We reimagine traditional People strategies to deliver an experience that truly unleashes the brilliant people behind a brand.
Rippl’s technology delivers tangible impact for leading organisations, and since January 2022 has enabled:
- 250,000+ engaged employees across the globe.
- 9/10 average customer satisfaction score.
- 48% lower turnover rate in engaged employees on Volvo Car UK’s ‘Champions’ recognition, reward and incentives programme.
- 30,500+ engagements with product incentives from Vaillant Group’s ‘Advance’ loyalty scheme members, delivering over £12m in reward.
- 87% of bp’s UK store network colleagues to be actively engaged each month in the ‘Smile’ recognition and reward programme, with 10.3m reward points delivered.
“To be announced as a Finalist under five categories in Reward Strategy’s Incentives Awards is a real testament to Rippl’s platform capability and its growing impact. Rippl is built upon delivering an exceptional employee experience that gives our brilliant customers and their people more. I am delighted to have so many dimensions of this experience recognised in the Awards, affirming the promise behind our brand and our vision for the future.” – Chris Brown, Managing Director, Rippl